Re: [NTLK] [OT] yikes!

From: newton_at_the-monkey.net
Date: Wed May 19 2004 - 17:24:14 PDT

> >> I just went to investigate registration for ATA support. 50 euro
> >> comes out to 66 USD! i think i'll have to wait for the exchange
> >> rate to swing the other way.
> >
> > You can probably look forward to that happening right after you get
> > rid of Bush.
>
> I thought we weren't supposed to discuss politics or religion on the
> list anymore? I really don't think anyone here wants to see a
> repeat of the recent OT/flame war....

You know, you're absolutely right, I guess I've never been very good at
following rules. And I guess that as Bush is really politics and
religion all rolled up into one horrible mass, I should apologise twice.

I'm sorry.

I'm sorry.

And once more for that horrible mass thing:

I'm sorry.

Martin:
Right on both counts.

Doug:
Yes, but frankly quite a lot of fun.

Regards,
Morgan

--
Morgan Nichol     -     morgan_at_quirk.co.nz
09 6200 548       -     021 159 0736