Re: [NTLK] [OT] Best FTP client (MacOS X)

From: travis n (fizikci_at_verizon.net)
Date: Wed May 19 2004 - 19:25:16 PDT

Greetings,

I have done this search lately and the best choice (for me) by far was
Captain FTP.

http://captainftp.xdsnet.de/

It supports more FTP file systems than any other (VMS and Novell for
example which CyberDuck cannot handle). It had many features, great
support and is not expensive.

-travis n

As I opened new volumes and turned their pages, I sensed the profound
sorrow of thousands of illustrators from hundreds of cities large and
small, each with a distinctive temperament, each painting under the
patronage of a different cruel shah, khan, or chieftain, each
displaying his talent and succumbing to blindness.

-from "My Name is Red" by Orhan Pamuk