[NTLK] Testing Brand New Network Card: Arboreto Smitheroni LAN Card con Croce Giacomo (was Re: Test-driving hot new Dr. Gruendelstein(tm) MP 2g00(tm)-PDA at the Vollkasko-Mansion)

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Thu May 20 2004 - 05:52:38 PDT

After hearing of my betatesting the exciting new Dr. Gruendelstein MP 2g00,
the family-run Arboreto Smitheroni group of Sante Paolo (in Sicily, I
think) made me an offer I couldn't decline: They are traditionally very
strong on collaborative products and services and now want to extend their
activities
into the IT market, so their sales manager Don offered me a free prototype
of their new network adapter for testing. I received it day before
yesterday and so far my first tests are very satisfying.

This exciting product is scheduled to hit the street corners around end of
this year and offers excellent styling, outstanding performance (tbc.) and
the patented Croce Giacomo-connector technology (they call it "The
Godfather of Compact Connectors", so there...), which means there's now no
need anymore for clumsy network-dongles!

I'm all thrilled about these good news, just wanted to share them with you
and give public thanks to the honorable folks at Arboreto Smitheroni! If
you're interested in specs and stuff, send a mail to
ilDon_at_ArboretoSmitheroni.it or ask me offlist.

Mille gracie to the kind people of Sante Paolo, and now back to the regular
programme...

DJ Vollkasko