Re: [NTLK] Found a GREAT DEAL on eMates!

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Thu May 20 2004 - 08:05:59 PDT

Sorry a typo - it was $35.90 shipped to me.

To bad they have pulled the eMate offer till the boss there decides a fair
price for them to sell it...Please son't call them they will inform me and
I'll post updates when they tell me the price. Please read my other post
(Amendment)

God bless,

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family