Re: [NTLK] [NTLK]AMENDMENT, PLEAE READ! Found a GREAT DEAL on eMates!

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Thu May 20 2004 - 13:52:36 PDT

Kostas
>Maybe i sounded critical, but only because i was already fed up with
>the recent storm of religious posts from an ex-list member.
I understand, even being a believer I am not too happy about ranting -
religious or not.

>But my FIRST only sentence, i believe has some meaning :-)
True! :-)

>Anyway..no hard feelings
Can say I would have them - we live to learn, yes?!

>You are very good at giving info, keep up the good work ;-)
I try to be helpful, too often I have a typo or two - please forgive me
there! :)
I'm like others coming back to Newts - soaking in the green! (rays)

Anyways - another question for your Newt Heads out there with so much data
to share.
Q: Is there a EVT or DVT with the larger memory space?
I think I've heard about a larger ROM but how 'bout Storage Space?
Anyone have specs or seen them MLBs?

God bless,

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family