[NTLK] Farallon PN895

From: isaac_at_tele2.ch
Date: Fri May 21 2004 - 05:30:57 PDT

Dear all,
I got a spare Farallon PN895 Ethernet cards which I want to use in a notebook computer too. The card is recognized as Farallon PN895 but under W2000 there is obviously no matching driver pre-registered. I was searching for the driver in the internet (w/ Google) and the most probable souce I got pointed to (http://www.farallon.com) is not accessible.
Is there by chance anyone under the Newtonians who has the w2k driver for this card? I would be glad if someone would mail it directly to my asap.

Many thanks in advance!

Marco

WebMail from Tele2