[NTLK] IMPORTANT NOTICE - eMates are now for sale at rochestercomputers.com!

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Fri May 21 2004 - 06:46:48 PDT

CALLING ALL FUTURE eMate Owners!

READ CAREFULLY as these are the two emails received TODAY
as promised by Erik about eMate Sales!

BUY AT WILL if the Price is FAIR to you!

<<Erik - Email 1>>
Well here's your answer. We decided $50.00 was reasonable and so I'm
making an executive decision and letting your group have them for $45.00
each. Please let them know the following information: These items have all
been powered up, tested the touch pad and all of the hinges are self
sustaining but that's it for testing.They all come with original power
supply and original stylus. All are previously enjoyed and may have some
of the former users info still on them. These are sold As Is at this
price. I will do my best to pick out the best available units. Thanks for
getting the word out. Erik

<<Erik - Email 2>>
Sonny,
  Just have them go to our website www.rochestercomputer.com and do a
  search
under "emate" and i've put the sell price in there for your group
temporarily (sometime next week). After that they should contact me by
email and I will adjust the price back to $45.00 for them. Victor was the
last of the "luckyones". We currently have about 70 units, 50 of which we
have tested and are online. I will adjust the quantity as we look at them.
Thanks Erik

God bless,

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family