Re: [NTLK] IMPORTANT NOTICE - eMates are now for sale at rochestercomputers.com!

From: Berthe M. Willumsen (bmw_at_biobase.dk)
Date: Fri May 21 2004 - 07:44:53 PDT

Sonny
This is excellent! This made me decide that _now_ was the time to get
an emate...

However, the shipping cost is 100 dollars (Denmark)
This is currently the only shipping method available to use on this order

Is that reasonable??

I see that they will (if signed in customer) ship to someone else
(ship to US but accept payment from me?).

Is that something listers would recommend?

I think I'll think this over a bit more....

Berthe
Denmark, MP2100