Re: [NTLK] IMPORTANT NOTICE - eMates are now for sale at rochestercomputers.com!

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Fri May 21 2004 - 08:31:05 PDT

Hi Berthe,

Well I'm not sure about postage - I'd offer to accept it for you here in NY,
USA - from there youi stillneed to find out how much is shipping to you
unless you are visiting soon and I can pass it to you.

Here's my address for work where I could ship it from - maybe if you figure
the shipping to you through another courrier from here it may be cheaper -
check it out and get back to me off line if you are considering it -
shipping to me was the lowest as I took the cheapest listed some where
between $7-$8 USD.

Work Address:

6530 Kissena Blvd
Flushing, NY 11367-1597

God bless and good luck!

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family

>From: "Berthe M. Willumsen" <bmw_at_biobase.dk>
>To: newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net
>Subject: Re: [NTLK] IMPORTANT NOTICE - eMates are now for sale at
>rochestercomputers.com!
>Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 16:44:53 +0200
>
>Sonny
>This is excellent! This made me decide that _now_ was the time to get
>an emate...
>
>However, the shipping cost is 100 dollars (Denmark)
>This is currently the only shipping method available to use on this order
>
>Is that reasonable??
>
>I see that they will (if signed in customer) ship to someone else
>(ship to US but accept payment from me?).
>
>Is that something listers would recommend?
>
>I think I'll think this over a bit more....
>
>Berthe
>Denmark, MP2100
>
> >CALLING ALL FUTURE eMate Owners!
> > Just have them go to our website www.rochestercomputer.com and do a
> > search
> >under "emate" and i've put the sell price in there for your group
> >temporarily (sometime next week). After that they should contact me by
> >email and I will adjust the price back to $45.00 for them.
> >God bless,
> >
> >Sonny Hung
> >the Hung Family
>
>--