Re: [NTLK] NTK Classic Vs. Windows

From: Richard Chamberlain (newton_at_sunsetandlabrea.com)
Date: Fri May 21 2004 - 10:19:50 PDT

Hi,

> Hi Laurent! Glad to see your stlll with us!
>
> Appletalk won't work over the keyspan thing though...
>
> I couldn't tell if the orginal poster was saying there is NO classic
> installed on his PB?

No there isn't at the moment. However I do have classic on my iMac which
I've been testing it with. I'd rather have all the tools on my powerbook
though because I don't use the imac very often.

So basically I need to somehow install classic on my PowerBook, somehow
install the keyspan drivers without booting into 9 and then get NTK
working with it.

Is any of that possible, or should I just find an old mac to use?

Thanks a lot,

Richard