Re: [NTLK] [NTLK]

From: Dan Fackler (eulenspgl_at_sbcglobal.net)
Date: Fri May 21 2004 - 14:28:37 PDT

<<
listers:

I am a fairly new newton user, so i don't know if this is my eyes
playing tricks on me or what. it seems that writing on my newton has
become sluggish; that is, i have to write more slowly than before in
order for the newton to track my marks correctly. if i write too
quickly, my marks have gaps in them. i have recently put a nushield
on, and i hav noticed that i have to be a little more deliberate with
my writing than on the bare screen. but, even since putting the
nushield on it seems that the tracking is different.

any ideas?

Thanks,
Tom I >>

Try recalibrating the stylus input(in setup). I added NuShield last week and
had a similar experience.

Dan