Re: [NTLK] Recelling battery pack with 2400 cells

From: Doug Augustyn (optix_at_six5535.org)
Date: Fri May 21 2004 - 15:51:48 PDT

When I did my pack with 2300 cells, I had problems with the pack fitting back
in because of this very reason. Now I just have to dis-assemble my Newton to
get the pack out.

Seriously, how often do you take it out?

Responding to Frank Gruendel's comment:

--
My other computer is a Newton UMP2k
http://www.SiX5535.org