Re: [NTLK] Attn Ed Kummel (Newton Pkg's)

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri May 21 2004 - 23:57:42 PDT

Give it a try now.
You may have had an older page cached in your Newt.
I use NetHopper and when I want to clear my cache, I
set it to zero, exit out of NH, then fire it back up
again and reset it back to what it was before.
You should not be getting that authentication error
any longer...at least, not until I can figure out what
is happening...
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- Ronald H Aubrey <aubreysr_at_tesco.net> wrote:
> Ed,=0D
> =0D
> Gremlins, Gremlins and more Gremlins!=0D
> =0D
> Still unable to download Newton Pkg's from your
> site.=0D
> =0D
> Error message reads:=0D
> =0D
> =0D
> click here to return to the index. =0D
> You cannot access this downloader directly, you must
> use the main page. =0D
> =0D
> =0D
> Regards,=0D
> =0D
> Aubrey.
>

> --
> This is the NewtonTalk list -
> http://www.newtontalk.net/ for all inquiries
> Official Newton FAQ:
> http://www.chuma.org/newton/faq/
> WikiWikiNewt for all kinds of articles:
> http://tools.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/

=====
"A democracy is a sheep and two wolves deciding on what to have for lunch. Freedom is a well armed sheep contesting the results of the decision."
 - Benjamin Franklin