Re: [NTLK] eMate usefulness

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Sat May 22 2004 - 16:41:38 PDT

I must agree with Frank regarding the usefulness of the eMate without
the memory upgrade. A young friend of mine has successfully used one
with with nothing more that a stylewriter printer to do all of his last
two years of highschool writing. Having Newton works built into ROM
frees up a lot of storage space.
The built in serial port also allows ease of connection to desktop
computer or modem.
While more heap and storage space is useful it is not essential

Woody