[NTLK] [OT] Lessons

From: James Tegart (jtegart_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sat May 22 2004 - 20:32:54 PDT

As a member of this list, it seems there are two lessons that I must learn:
1) to develop a biased attitude towards the capabilities of Newtons, and
2) have a liking for poutine, or at least know what it is.

I am working on (1) but a recent trip to Ottawa allowed me an
opportunity for my first experience with (2) and it was favorable. I
would have to say that compared to plain French fries, poutine is an
improvement. Since I am not Canadian and do not plan on going back
soon, that will have to do for now.

Jim Tegart