Re: [NTLK] [OT] Nikon 950

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Mon May 24 2004 - 14:03:24 PDT

On May 24, 2004, at 12:56 PM, Rodney George wrote:

> What is it that you want to know?
>
> Rodney
Hi Rodney!

Thanks for the oh so speedy response....

I am interested in when you turn your camera on, and look into the
lense, do you see the central (shutter?) open?

My camera is seemingly working but the shutter doesn't seem to open so
the LCD remain dark...

I have disassembled it completely (I am bold) and it seems everything
else is working AOK, but that the failure of the shutter to open is
keeping the camera from taking any pictures...

Thanks in advance.
marty