Re: [NTLK] Stuffit and pkgs

From: Laurie Kern (ljkern_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon May 24 2004 - 17:39:31 PDT

It turns out the new version of stuffit is very different from version 7.5
and earlier. The Options to add the extensions and other cross platform
settings has been removed from the newest version. I found some informtion
about it on the Stuffit tech support page and they had a link to the older
version - which i have now installed and all works wonderfully!

THanks for the help