Re: [NTLK] Newton Power Supplies

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Mon May 24 2004 - 20:58:11 PDT

Are the
>MP2100 PSU's switchmode and can therefore be used with a cheap socket
>adapter or do they only work at 110V AC as opposed to the 240V we use

The 9w adapter will auto switch to 240v if that is what is needed. The
older supply was made in various power versions depening on the country it
was made for. So if you buy a older supply make sure it is for your voltage
or get a good quality converter that will convert the 240v to 110v. But
again this is not needed with the newer supply (it is larger with a plug
that folds in).

-Dan