Re: [NTLK] NewtWay Keyboard Driver?

From: Daniel Padilla (dproldan_at_telefonica.net)
Date: Tue May 25 2004 - 02:11:53 PDT

Sonny Hung wrote:

>David,
>
>The driver you wrote that's being used for the NewtWay adapter for the MPs
>Does it have any special functions or shortcuts for the four special
>Date/Apps, Phone/Menu, ToDo/Calc & Memo/Find button along the right side?
>Are there any documentations you can point me to about this driver?

    That's me, i think :-)

    Yes, the four buttons will launch Dates, Names, Dates (opened in ToDo
view) and Notes. Thes secondary function is not implemented yet.

    There's no documentation, maybe the announcements in the NTLK archive
[1] , and a couple of entries in NewtonDose[2]. I won't do any harm to your
newton, so you can try it safely.

[1] http://newtontalk.net/archive/
[2] http://dev.newtontalk.net/~dpadilla/newtondose.htm

    *Daniel* Padilla :-)