Re: [NTLK] z600, infrared, GPRS and emails

From: NoiseisKinky (grliot_at_tiscalinet.it)
Date: Tue May 25 2004 - 13:31:00 PDT

On Tue, 25 May 2004 11:52:25 -0700, Martin Joseph wrote:

>On May 25, 2004, at 2:41 AM, noiseiskinky wrote:
>>
>> anyone has some idea about how to solve/set one of mail clients ?
>>
>Quadruple check the SMTP settings... Where are you setting this by the
>way?
>
>marty

It is not a matter of checks: i've just received a bluetooth card and with
exactly the same settings i'm now repling to yor email...no difference
except the bluetooth now and not the irda port. internet setup has same
items(login script, dns addresses, ppp...) as thevirda setup, and i've not
changed eudora settings, but with bluetooth it works
(now i'm happy i can send email finally, but remain my curiosity to
understand why it can't works with irda.
thanx anyway
giovanni