Re: [NTLK] eMates are now for sale at roc Question ?

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Tue May 25 2004 - 13:00:14 PDT

David Gibson wrote:
> Apple emate 300 4mb upgrade cards at Rochester
>
> Are these needed or do they come with the card already in ?

Sorry, maybe this is non-obvious, but perhaps you should ask the company
themselves?

I would tend to think that they realized that some of the eMates had memory
upgrades and that they could sell them separately.

I haven't gotten the two units that I ordered yet (they should arrive
tomorrow, I'm vibrating in anticipation of being an eMate owner again) but
when I do I intend to post about them ASAP.