Re: [NTLK] z600, infrared, GPRS and emails

From: Eckhart Köppen (eck1001_at_gmx.net)
Date: Tue May 25 2004 - 13:38:52 PDT

On Tue, 25 May 2004 21:31:00 +0100, NoiseisKinky wrote:
> (now i'm happy i can send email finally, but remain my curiosity to
> understand why it can't works with irda.

Good to hear that it works with Bluetooth. I somehow suspect that the
Motorola does something differently in the IrDA communication, and I
also have an idea what that could be (the bytes Nitro inserts into the
data flow might cause this)... I'm not sure though if I find the time
to tackle that soon :(

Eckhart