[NTLK] [OT] the shameless defacing of perfectly nice products / was:v600, Newton & Bluetooth

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Tue May 25 2004 - 14:39:11 PDT

>From: Martin Joseph <martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com>
>Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 13:09:35 -0700

>V600 huh? That's pretty fancy.

It is the most striking example why to buy interesting phones straight away once available (unless you want to afford yourself the full price from the producing company): *vodafone* by now put their butt-ugly logo on this phone! On both the in- and outside! Big, red, non-removable. On the v600. Sacrilege! As if it wasn't enough that they enerve you with they ever more stupid, useless and uninspired offers, and you pay plenty for their service, *no*, now you have to run around advertising them. They seemingly have no shame. No thank you. I hope that kind of madness is not present once I refresh my contract next year, otherwise I might have to consider a provider with at least a hint of style and dignity.

Oliver :/

--
"The possibilities are endless. I love that."  - Jonathan Ive