Re: [NTLK] IMPORTANT NOTICE - eMates are now for sale at rochestercomputers.com!

From: Mark Ross (markr13_at_comcast.net)
Date: Tue May 25 2004 - 17:57:29 PDT

Once again, this is why we have abandoned UPS Canada Standard shipping.
They don't include the broker fees, a Canadian quirk in customs, that
can cost $15 minimum for any shipment over $20 CAN. As a result,
shipping can be delayed by weeks. It actually slower than USPS snail
mail. The express shipping methods include this fee.

--
Mark Ross
markr13_at_comcast.net