[NTLK] Tour de Newton - Has begun!

From: NewtonMP - Paul Curtis (paul.curtis_at_newtonmp.com)
Date: Thu May 27 2004 - 01:49:15 PDT

I'm off now! I'm not sure what connectivity I'll have during my trip, but
will try to at least check-in while in St. Paul, MN and in Chicago, IL. I'll
be sure to take some pics on the way of MP2100 #2 for Newted.org - maybe I
can get a Brown Bear to hold it while I snap a quick one (if the Crocodile
Hunter can kiss a Salty, then I should be able to bribe a Bear with some
honey).

I wish I had found a GPS Card for the Newton for this trip, oh-well.

Regards,

Paul Curtis
MP 120 v1.3/MP 120 v2.0/MP 130/MP 2100/MP 2100/MP 2100
www.NewtonMP.com (coming soon)
Go Green! Go White! Michigan State Spartans