Re: [NTLK] Nitro an T39m connects to the Internet

From: Christian Armbruster (carmbruster_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri May 28 2004 - 01:03:41 PDT

Hi

I can only tell you, whatI did.. :-) Install all the nitro packages. Don´t forget to get the modified version of the NIE,which can be downloaded from Eckharts page. Then you must enter all rhe data in the Internetsetup Slip of your Newton. To dial you must enter a dial command in the login script, which has to be the first command (atdt1234567).

I am afraid, I cant tell you more, because succes depends very much on your internet provider and your mobile phone provider.

Cheers
Christian

Christian Armbruster
carmbruster_at_mac.com