[NTLK] Contents of a rescue card?

From: RossO (newton_at_ordersomewherechaos.com)
Date: Sun May 30 2004 - 11:13:57 PDT

What was decided as the proper contents of a rescue card? I am going to
retire my 10 MB Linear Flash RAM card in favor of using more easily
purchased ATAdapter compatible Compact Flash and possibly MMC/SD cards.
However in the event of a failure, I'd like to be able to whip out the
ol' LFR card and have NIE, ATAdapter and other items ready to install.
so here's my list... what would you add (for an MP2000)?

        NIE2.0
        WaveLAN driver (the only ethernet card I have)
        ATAdapter
        (that pkg that autoopens the connection slip?)

...Ross...

--
Newton Owner since 2001: MP2000, Wi-Fi, OS X syncing, Avi's Backdrop,
MMC/SD-based storage via ATAdapter, occasional Web server.