[NTLK] Chinese Newton Fans

From: wilber_at_spymac.com
Date: Mon May 31 2004 - 03:25:28 PDT

hi all, we're chinese Newton fans and all feel very pround of being a Newton fan!

we've our own Newton Forum and everyday comes with new questions,news and experiences.

http://www.macfans.com.cn/beta_site/bbs/forum.php?forumcode=19

every year,we meet each other from different places to share with pleasure of being a Newton fan,to exchange
softwares & experiences.

we're all equiped with Newton baseball cap,T-shirt,cup,emblem we developed with great enthusiasm and fanatic.

http://www.yourthink.com/miimoo/store/

at the moment,we've OMP,MP130,MP2000,MP2100 and E-mate,you can imagine how difficult it is to find Newton PDA in
china,even more worse,we've no cable,no AC adapter,no storage card and even did not know what's newton from the very
beginning,but as time processed,we DIY the cabel,found AC adapter,linear card and newton keyboard in the
market,registered ATA SUPPORT to enable us to use Flash card,found available LAN PC CARD,MODEM CARD,WIRELESS PC
CARD,it's really lucky enough for us to have Newton as a precious company in our life!

what our goal and mission is to let more chinese people know real meaning of Newton and if possible,to let more
chinese people have a chance to use Newton personally and taste "Think Intelligent".

our beautiful dream is to make Newton recognize chinese language perfectly and hoping that the day is not too far
away!

---- Msg sent via Spymac Mail - http://www.spymac.com