[NTLK] New eMate owner.

From: Michael Hackett (mjhackett_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon May 31 2004 - 04:22:31 PDT

Hello,

Just wanted to add my voice to the many who have purchased eMates from
Rochester Computer. I received a pristine e-mate with a paint mark on
the back (no bigger than my thumbnail) in perfect working order. It
had the upgrade installed and lots of kid's school reports. A
brainwipe took care of that. A newbie to Newtons (I only received my
MP100 the week prior to reading about the eMates on this list) I have
been scanning the Wiki learning about the eMate and wireless cards.
Unfortunately I continue to buy the wrong ones. Lucky for me I can
return them! I appreciate the members of this list and the knowledge
they share.

Thank you,

Mike Hackett

P.S. - Poutine is best served in Montreal!