Re: [NTLK] 2100 anti-glare removal?

From: Mark Ross (markr13_at_comcast.net)
Date: Mon Nov 01 2004 - 05:45:01 PST

While I may be able to suggest some solvents that could work, you would
not be able to get access to them unless you're friendly with your
local university chemistry department-
My first choice would be acetone. The chlorinated solvents also would
work well (chloroform, carbon tetrachloride) but they can be hard to
find since most uses of these are banned for ozone depletion reasons.

--
Mark Ross
markr13_at_comcast.net