[NTLK] LunaSuite- Source Code?

From: Goodwin, Greg (GoodwinG_at_aafes.com)
Date: Mon Nov 01 2004 - 06:59:26 PST

        Someone was asking for the source code for Lunasuite... well.. a
quick Google search and I found...

http://lunasuite.lunatech.com/developers/

" The LunaSuite for Newton is a large project. It contains some 1000
files with source code, and the archive that contains everything is
about 7 megs in size, compressed. So please bear with me while I explain
what you need to develop on the code. Also note that I wrote this
document after not having looked at the code for almost a year, so it
might not be accurate on all points..."

http://lunasuite.lunatech.com/developers/cvs.ltml

"Miscelaneous

    Besides the LunaSuite code, there's also some other stuff in the
repository. There's some attempts at direct screen access using the
Quickdraw interface, there's a Palm Pilot Emulator (that crashes after
50.000 instructions though), and some other misc stuff, mostly hacks
that weren't finished."

Greg Goodwin