[NTLK] Testing MP2x00s?

From: Tom Stock (tstock_at_tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Mon Nov 01 2004 - 07:52:05 PST

I have two MessagePad 2x00's on the way and when they arrive I want to
make sure they are functioning correctly before the 3 day test/return
period is over. I'm new to the newton and these will be my first.
Aside from the obvious (bad touch spots on screen, poor backlight, stuck
pixels, etc) is there anything I should look for? Is there an easy way
to test my MPs to assure that they are working correctly as described?
Is there a diagnostics program, or something similar I could use to test
the MP? I did search the archives but didn't come up with anything.

Thanks
-tom