[NTLK] Notes Checklists Question

From: Korbin Berg (korbinberg_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 01 2004 - 13:26:14 PST

I like to use the built-in Notes app (and more specifically the
checklist stationery) to manage a couple of To Do lists on my Newt...
My reason for taking this approach is that it is relatively easy to
add subtasks and also to reorganize the order of the lists.

The only thing I have not figured out is if there is an easy way to
delete any of the items on the list that I have checked off.
Currently, I just scrub off each of the completed items on the list,
but would prefer being able to leave them on until the end of the day
and then click a button to delete all the checked items.

Does anyone know of an easy way (or a patch) that would allow me to do
this with the built-in Notes app?

Thanks in advance!
Korbin