[NTLK] How to take a good note?

From: Henry W.Gratwick (hgratwick_at_spymac.com)
Date: Mon Nov 01 2004 - 15:51:20 PST

Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone could telll em the best way to make
a to do item or meeting from the notepad?

For instance, if I write "Go to Kate's on Friday", and tap assist, it
does its clever thing, but puts "Go" in the invitees field. Now, what
do I do if I don't want to have anyhting in that field, other than
create a completely new meeting sheet? There are meetings, such as job
interviews where I don't need to put invitees, and I as yet only know
how to change an invitee, not delete one from the field.

Cheers everyone!