[NTLK] Power problem on a 130

From: nelson (bnelson6_at_valuelinx.net)
Date: Tue Nov 02 2004 - 10:50:36 PST

Ok this one has me a bit stumped. I have a 130 that have been using for
most of a year. Had to resolder the chip that gets knocked loose when i
got it. Had no problems out of it all the time i used it at work, almost
every day. Well i have been using my 2100 more an more an the 130 sets
more an more. Now when i go to turn on the 130 it takes a minute to come
on the first time, also says the power was interupted. After that it
works great the rest of the day. Can turn on an off all i want an it
always goes back to where i was. Just seems to come up with a power
interuption after setting for 24 hours or so. Did a memory wipe on it.
But i did reinstall from a card. Any ideas? Software related?
Bryan