Re: [NTLK] Newt potentially for sale

From: Bill Miranda (bill.miranda_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 03 2004 - 08:10:50 PST

To search completed listings on eBay, click on the link called
up a new screen with multiple options for searching eBay. One of the
checkboxes is labeled "completed listings only". By checking that box,
you will be searching completed auctions. This will tell you the price
that the auction sold for and by clicking on the individual items you
can review the description as to how that item compares to yours. I
use this feature all the time to get a rough idea of what I should
expect to pay for used items of all sorts, not just Newtons. Hope
this helps, but feel free to email me if you have other questions.