Re: [NTLK] WiFi (please help me!)

From: Cwashiidcvrmtrs_at_aol.com
Date: Wed Nov 03 2004 - 16:46:14 PST

In a message dated 11/3/2004 4:53:48 AM Eastern Standard Time,
matt_at_mfollett.com writes:

>Also, I installed Hiroshi's driver from his website. I go through thes
>steps on the first page I mention but I get hung up, whenever I'm in owner
>info and editing a worksite and I click the add button, 802.11b WaveLAN
>Setup is not there. I know the driver is working to some extent cause after
>I loaded it when I dropped in the wifi card one light would go on for a few
>seconds and the other would blink, which didn't happen before.
>Unfortunately, I don't know what this problem is or how to fix it... please
>help!

802.11 wavelan setup is accessed when the card info pops up, when the card is
inserted.

If it does not, try using the "card" button in the extras drawer...

Failing that -- and I had it happen to me -- try resetting the Newton.

Craig W.
Newton 2100