[NTLK] Anyone with a Tarpon/Seahorse? (And a few other gadgets)

From: Steele Campbell (the.vampire_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 03 2004 - 17:21:01 PST

This is a longshot, I'm sure. But since I have not been able to find a
source for a 130, I was wondering if anyone happen to have a Tarpon or
Seahorse available? As I said in my last post, money is not much of an
object if I can find the things that I'm looking for - unfortunately I
am always looking for the really odd (see: rare) items.

Also, I have a couple of requests from the list.

Would anyone have any of the following items:
-Columbo's Mystery Game (on the original PCMCIA card)
-An ITRONIX "HUSKY" FEX21 Handheld (very desired!)

If anyone has either kicking around, or the Tarpon/Seahorse, feel free
to drop me an e-mail!

--
Thank you kindly.
-Steele