Re: [NTLK] FS/T Newton 2000/2100 Flip Cover Front Door

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 03 2004 - 20:48:16 PST

On Wed, 03 Nov 2004 21:32:52 -0500, Carlos D. Santiago
<slashlos_at_optonline.net> wrote:
> I have a new, never used item in original packaging and plastic bag
> COVER FLIP MP2000 922-3306
> FOR SALE TO APPLE AUTHORIZED SERVICE PROVIDERS ONLY

Sorry again list. It seems my enthusiasm in possibly getting a
replacement Flip Cover for my MP2100 which was lost when shipped out
to look into fabrication for the Frozen Newton Project of mine got the
best of me...

That flip cover is somewhere in the USPS Twilight Zone... anyways
update if anyone is interested is that Peter Wong in the UK has got
Franks Flip Cover for CAD modeling right now. This is being done for
free so we'll update when things are completed with modeling and maybe
I will be given some round about figures. (hopefully not too many
digits)

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung