Re: [NTLK] A bunch of questions

From: Rhonda Hyslop (0x7ff00025_at_paradox.homeip.net)
Date: Sat Nov 06 2004 - 10:35:03 PST

* Sacha Zemp <sacha_at_my-home.li> [ 5 Nov 2004 14:30]:
> 4. Does anybody know an application or dates replacement that is able to
> have a 2 weeks overview? All the apps tried so far, are either 1 week or 1
> month.

MoreInfo's At a Glance will do this - tap the date range at the top left
of the display, and a pair of calendars will appear, along with a list
selector at the bottom. You can set one of the preset date ranges, or
change the end date (second calendar) to customize how many days are
shown in the AAG screen.

-Rhonda

--
 www.write-on.indy || www.write-on.org   \/  http://history.ubcengineers.ca/
  Discuss the art and craft of writing   /\   UBC Engineers History Project