Re: [NTLK] Newtscape and Bluetooth

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Sun Nov 07 2004 - 14:30:49 PST

On Nov 7, 2004, at 2:17 PM, Doug P wrote:

> I have all of Eckhart's modules installed. I'm using my 2100, a
> PICO Bluetooth card, and my bluetooth-enabled Sony Ericsson
> T616 to run Newtscape.
Ahah!! Do you see the little globe appear on your phone when
connecting? Are you using a dial up account or a GPRS account? Who is
your service provider?

Are you able to Bluetooth back and forth?

> It appears as though I'm almost opening a page, but I get an
> error message saying
So you see a connection slip and then you see the phone connecting?
Are you using a script to tell the phone to dial?

> Error connecting: You have not set your...
>
> and the error runs off the edge of the dialog, with no way to
> scroll it so I can't see what I have to be doing to fix it. :-Z
>
> Anyone have a similar setup working on theirs? Please email
> me offlist.
Offlist? I will copy this to you...

I have a t610 and am using Blunt to try to get online via GPRS... I
seem to have some sort of pairing issue, when I go to connect the
phone pops up and trys to pair again, although it's already in "my
devices".

Marty