[NTLK] Possibly up for trade: HP 320LX Palmtop PC

From: Brendan Nystedt (brendan_at_armoryhill.com)
Date: Sun Nov 07 2004 - 14:49:06 PST

I am looking for a 2100 stylus, and a screen cover or assorted Newt
goodies. I have to trade:
HP 320 LX Palmtop PC, runs Windows CE version 1.0. LED backlight still
works really well, screen almost virgin. Outside seems a bit beat, but
no dents. Latch functions well. Features one CF slot, one PCMCIA.
Only thing missing to make this complete would be the stylus. No
cables included, sorry.

Also, I have a busted ( still works, but battery is dead) and
disassembled Jornada 525.

Or, I also have some eMate pieces. Motherboard is definitely non
functional, but good for parts. I also have the ROM card. I don't
know if these work. The case is toast, but perhaps someone is in need
of a name card holder? Metal shielding? Hinges? Backlight (appears
to have been poked, but not punctured)? Bueller?

Brendan