[NTLK] Newton stuff for sale

From: Martin Jean (martinjean_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Nov 08 2004 - 18:15:03 PST

Hi,
I have the following Newton stuff for sale.

One Newton MessagePad 2100, in perfect condition (only used a few time
and always under protection, so no scratch) including: Calizé leather
case, a rechargeable battery in good condition, an original stylus, a
Newton PC serial cable (Newton to DB-9), one 4 Mb memory card, three
unused Nushield plus one installed on the Newt, and one Newton 9W power
adapter: $150

One Newton rechargeable battery for MessagePad 200x in good condition:
$25

One Newton keyboard with its sleeve: $50

One 32 Mb flash memory card: $50

One Hayes Optima 336 V.34 data/fax modem compatible the the Newt: $10

One Newton Dongle: $20

One Newton 9W power adapter: $15

One disposable battery holder for MessagePad 200x: $25

One Orinoco Gold 802.11b Wireless Card (works with Newton, almost never
used): $50

All prices are in $US. I live in Canada and buyers will pay for actual
shipping. I would prefer to be paid by Money order or Paypal. I have a
perfect feedback history with eBay so buy with confident.

If you are interested on more than one item, make an offer! If

Thank you!

Martin

M a r t i n J e a n
martinjean_at_mac.com