Re: [NTLK] To ALL Newton Buyers FROM Macs R Us Computers, Inc.

From: Jeff Henry (j3ff_at_comcast.net)
Date: Tue Nov 09 2004 - 20:02:02 PST

Sign into ebay. Go to "my ebay" then on the side is "my ebay views" go down
until you see "my account" click on "personal information" on that page you
will see your email address. To the side of that you will see a link that
says "change" click on that and you should be able to change your email
addy.
Jeff