Re: [NTLK] To ALL Newton Buyers FROM Macs R Us Computers, Inc.

From: Alex Santos 100MB Neostrada Mail (izabella.misiewiczsantos_at_neostrada.pl)
Date: Wed Nov 10 2004 - 05:53:14 PST

You know what Martin? I think some people would rather have fun and
treat things without regard, in other words, being lazy is easy, but
hard work is what you have to do to be successful.

I teach English between 3 and 6 hours a day and the work load is
tremendous. I have to work very hard indeed. I think if people want to
be successful they have to work that much harder.

For those who are lazy, it is a challenge at first, but it becomes
habitual and then the rewards and peace of mind can be extremely
rewarding both for yourself and others.

My two cents worth.

Alex