Re: [NTLK] Wireless Help...

From: Walter Remson (w.remson_at_att.net)
Date: Wed Nov 10 2004 - 13:14:00 PST

------------------
>I've found that bronze cards don't tend to play nicely
------------------
The Bronze Lucent Cards are 2 mb cards which I have used with a grey
Airport Base Station configured to send & recieve at the slower rate. The
default setup for the Base Station is 11 mb and therefore requires a change
to a lower setting.. I also have a SMC wireless router that is Mac friendly
but does not allow you to adjust the transmition rate (default 11mb). The
Airport Base Station acts as bridge to My "wired" network. This also mecns
that my ibook operates at the lower transmition rate when connected to the
network using "wireless access".
regards
Walter Remson
w.remson_at_att.net