Re: [NTLK] Any way to decompile Palm .prc files?

From: Jeff Henry (j3ff_at_comcast.net)
Date: Thu Nov 11 2004 - 08:47:30 PST

> I've got a Palm application that I would like to
> reverse engineer for a possible Newton app. Anyone
> familiar with any software that will let me extract
> the code form it?

I do not know how to do this but I am wondering...
Are you going to try TuSSH, pssh, or topgun ssh? I am still depressed that
the crappy palm has a few ssh apps but the device that would be much better
to work with does not the newt. I would love to hook my keyboard up to the
palm, slap in the wireless or wired card, and ssh to my servers.
Jeff