[NTLK] Notice to ALL Buyers

From: Mark Jozaitis (sales_at_macsruscomputers.com)
Date: Thu Nov 11 2004 - 10:58:51 PST

Hello All...
We have been swappmed with reshipping, and repiling to
e-mails about returns and such... Our shipping and
e-mail response time is getting slower, I'm really
sorry about that please do not hesitate to e-mail with
ANY concernces... I just wanted to let you all know
our postion as of now and we are getting about 200-600
e-mails a day now and it is getting hard to respond
fast to all of them, I am looking into getting a
customer service staff, but until then I am really
sorry for the delay... Again if you have ANY qustions
please relay them to me, and I will try my hardest to
get back to you...

Thanks Again For All Your Help!
Mark Jozaitis