[NTLK] I've forgotten how well my 2100 works

From: Paul Braun (cygnus_at_ctgonline.org)
Date: Thu Nov 11 2004 - 13:44:02 PST

I've been using a 2100 for roughly 2 years now. Was a major change for
me over my MP100, took some getting used to, but I was amazed at how
much better HWR worked.

We're going to Vegas in a little over a month, and I thought I'd load our
itinerary and all our confirmation info in my spare 120 so I didn't risk losing
the 2100.

What a difference! After an hour of dealing with "egg freckles", I've decided
to pull the battery and the stylus from my 2100, fire up the spare 2000, and
bring it. I'm just too used to how OS2 and the upgraded HWR works to
easily go back. Or, I may just make a full backup and just bring my main
Newt with us.

I love my little buddy.

Paul Braun WD9GCO
2102 Yorktowne Dr
Valparaiso, IN 46383
cygnus at ctgonline dot org

"Enjoy every sandwich." -- Warren Zevon

"At Microsoft, Quality is Job....oh, I dunno.... 7 or 8, maybe?"