Re: [NTLK] Improving the pen interface...

From: Joel M. Sciamma (joel_at_inventors-emporium.co.uk)
Date: Thu Nov 11 2004 - 17:45:37 PST

Jonathan wrote:

> I just came across some interesting articles on pen-tablet computer
> interfaces.

"For a relatively pure gesture-driver user interface, it's all research,"

Dearie me, another excuse for not being able to make a Newton.

These things always fall over when you are tired, distracted, in a rush and
not giving the interface more attention than the task. When push comes to
shove you'll reach for a pencil every time.

The very idea that intensive training will be required is the torpedo that
sinks the ship.

Next...

Joel.